Ryan Transportation Service is an established provider of freight brokerage and logistics services for multiple industries across North America. For 28 years, we have provided our customers with dependable transportation solutions in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Our people have the experience needed to deliver superior flatbed, truckload, LTL and project management solutions.
This position will be responsible for the functional / technical support of our transportation management system as well as new customer configuration and implementation on the TMS. The ideal candidate will have experience working with an enterprise TMS system and have prior implementation and conversion TMS experience. Solid knowledge of TMS configuration / integration concepts and XML are a plus.
- Business intelligence and TMS analytics
- Experience with defining and documenting functional and technical requirements
- Provide solution design, configuration or development, and unit testing
- Translate business requirements into functional requirements
- Good communication and writing skills
- Supply Chain experience
- Integration and middleware experience (XML, EDI, Web services)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
Our incredible benefits package includes:
- Fully paid family medical insurance with day-one coverage
- Fully paid family dental insurance with day-one coverage
- Fully paid family vision insurance with day-one coverage
- 401k with a generous company contribution
- Employer-paid long term disability insurance
- Employer-paid Life insurance coverage
- A tax saving flexible spending plan (FSA)
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- On-site fitness center and gym membership